our admission process
Simple and easy steps to get your child enroll at Explore International School
+ Procedure to apply at Explore International School
Pupils are ordinarily admitted only at the beginning of the April term. No admission is made until the student has passed a test for the essential class subjects. No candidate will be admitted without an interview and his place on the waiting list will among other things, depend on this test. A student who has attended a recognized school cannot be admitted without a School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended.
REGISTRATION : Registration for Classes NUR, IX and X are done on prior information.
PROMOTION : Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year’s performance of the pupil; hence the importance of regularity in attendance and work is imperative.
NORMS OF PROMOTION :
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year’s work of the pupil, hence importance of regularity in work for all classes i.e. Nursery – IX is necessary.
- Class teachers keep an up-to-date record of all students. Quarterly reports reflect the average score of every pupil.
+ Withdrawal Rules
WITHDRAWAL RULES AT EXPLORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL :
- A clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
- Transfer certificates or withdrawal are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :
- (i) Disciplinary
- (ii) Unsatisfactory progress in work
- (iii) Detention in a class
- A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if he/she is below average for that class.
+ Fee Structure
Through online portal "State Bank I-Collect", we are giving a 24x7 hassle-free option for fee payment (Online) through our website, Procedure for the same is mentioned below :
- Go to EXPLORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL website www.eissingur.com and select ‘Pay your fee using SBI Collect’
- This link will redirect you to State Bank Collect Portal.
- Click on check box and click the proceed button.
- Select the payment category you wish to pay, viz. Annual Fee, Bi-Monthly Fee etc. if you select Annual Fee, page will open. Fill all details such as-Student’s Name, Admission No., Class, Section etc. Details marked with *are mandatory . Fill all your details carefully. After filling all your requisite data, click on ‘Submit Button’. Same process is also for Bi-Monthly Fee. Class wise ‘Current Fee Structure’ will be displayed on school website.
- Payment Confirmation page will open. Check all details, if all details are correct then click the ‘Confirm Button’.
- Payment Gateway page of SBI will open, select the mode of payment you want to use, e.g. Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Select the payment mode and pay your fee. After Successful fee payment, fee receipt will be generated instantly. You can take the printout or save the same and update your fee card to show whenever required at the school.
+ List of Students taken Transfer Certificate
||Date of Issuing T.C.
||Soham Sundar Gayen